1. Online Merchandiser (Healthcare)
2. Customer Service Associate.
3. Chief Revenue Officer
4. Sales Director
5. Compliance Officer
Online Merchandiser (Healthcare)
The main goal for this role is to increase sales and conversions through merchandising, better cross selling and increasing product range.
- Research and find successful products that we can add to our product catalog
- Work with existing and new vendors
- Manage online merchandising presentation
- Add new products to the product catalog
- Maintain accuracy and improve quality of product data (name, description, price, image, etc)
- Work closely with marketing on product promotions
- Experience in merchandising or buying healthcare products (main categories: home healthcare,
baby care, diabetes care, eye/ear care, skin care, first aid, diagnostic products, braces, foot care, pain relief, sun care)
- Strong analytical and PC skills (esp Excel)
- E-Commerce or catalog experience preferred
- Skills to select successful products
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical
- Understand the drivers of good and bad product performance
Please copy and paste your resume into the body of your email and Include some text
in the reply about yourself. Resumes with just attachments will not be opened.
Customer Service Associate
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing VC backed healthcare e-commerce company looking
for a motivated and dedicated individual to add to our customer service department
full time. This position will entail handling inbound and outbound customer related
phone inquiries, as well as responding to email correspondence inquiries promptly
and professionally. Our ideal candidate would be an organized and diligent team-oriented
individual who is comfortable conversing excellently with customers as well as someone
willing to go above and beyond their day to day duties to really add value to a
Customer Service Associate Job Duties:
-Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service
-Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries
and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding
information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
-Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product
and service applications.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
-Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results
-Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing
Information , Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes,
Customer Focus, Multi-tasking.
Since this aspect of healthcare is very detail oriented, there will be a strong
learning curve to pick up how these accounts work. You will have to do some studying
for the first month to get caught up to date.
If applying, please put Customer Service Associate in the subject field and
email your resumes to email@example.com.
Emails with only resumes attached with no background information will not be read.
We are a pioneering, rapidly growing VC backed healthcare e-commerce company looking for a
motivated, energetic, talented individual to help lead our sales and business development initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a quickly growing and dynamic company which has already
received mention by mention by smartmoney.com, crains.com, daily news, AOL, etc.
The position will entail forging and fostering business partnerships with benefits providers in order to
help drive and support our retail customer acquisition efforts. The ideal candidate has a minimum of five
years of biz dev/sales experience, proven ability in client development and relationship management, and
experience selling to senior level executives. Healthcare industry experience is a plus (especially benefits
administration) but not essential. Responsibilities include cold calling prospects, developing and managing
existing relationships, conducting online demos to communicate products and services, and closing contracts.
- Develop partnerships with benefits providers so that we can promote directly to their participants
- Cold calling, and development and management of existing relationships
- Secure and conduct online demos to communicate products and services
- Closing contracts on a monthly basis
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Proven ability in client development and relationship management
- Track record in developing relationships
- Experience selling to senior level executives
- Ability to execute consensus and consultative selling techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Industry experience is a plus
If applying, please include a cover letter or introductory statement and put "Sales Director" in the subject field.
FSAstore.com is seeking a Compliance Officer.
The Compliance Officer role at FSAstore.com is to lead the overall efforts of the site to insure
we are fully compliant with all rules and regulations regarding FSAs, HSAs, HRAs, MSAs. Not
only is this in relation to the content on the website but also our policies and procedures related
to HIPAA and HITECH, privacy, data security and encryption, FSA administrator partnerships,
as well as editor and manager of our Learning Center and FSAstore.com Blog.
- Edit, maintain, and add new content to the FSAstore.com Learning Center and aid in the
building of this feature on the site to make it a useful tool for FSA and HSA participants
and our TPA partners.
- Advise and develop our HIPAA and HITECH policies and procedures, ensuring
continual compliance of our communications and those of our TPA partners.
- Maintain a database of eligible products and continue to help FSAstore.com expand in its
eligible product reach.
- Oversee our content writer, and aspects of the marketing department to write industry
updates and articles relevant to FSA account holders.
- Respond to our 100+ partners with any questions regarding compliance and procedures.
- FSA experience required, ideally greater than 5 years of CDHC experience
- ECFC accreditation is a plus
- Knowledge of EBIA Cafeteria Plans Manual a plus
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience editing industry related news or newsletters is a plus
Compensation: Full benefits, vacation, competitive salary and a employee option plan.
If applying, please put Compliance Officer in the subject field and email your resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails with only resumes attached with no background information will not