Online Merchandiser (Healthcare)
The main goal for this role is to increase sales and conversions through merchandising, better cross selling and increasing product range.
- Research and find successful products that we can add to our product catalog
- Work with existing and new vendors
- Manage online merchandising presentation
- Add new products to the product catalog
- Maintain accuracy and improve quality of product data (name, description, price, image, etc)
- Work closely with marketing on product promotions
- Experience in merchandising or buying healthcare products (main categories: home healthcare,
baby care, diabetes care, eye/ear care, skin care, first aid, diagnostic products, braces, foot care, pain relief, sun care)
- Strong analytical and PC skills (esp Excel)
- E-Commerce or catalog experience preferred
- Skills to select successful products
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical
- Understand the drivers of good and bad product performance
Please copy and paste your resume into the body of your email and Include some text
in the reply about yourself. Resumes with just attachments will not be opened.
Customer Service Associate
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing VC backed healthcare e-commerce company looking
for a motivated and dedicated individual to add to our customer service department
full time. This position will entail handling inbound and outbound customer related
phone inquiries, as well as responding to email correspondence inquiries promptly
and professionally. Our ideal candidate would be an organized and diligent team-oriented
individual who is comfortable conversing excellently with customers as well as someone
willing to go above and beyond their day to day duties to really add value to a
Customer Service Associate Job Duties:
-Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service
-Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries
and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding
information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
-Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product
and service applications.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
-Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results
-Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing
Information , Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes,
Customer Focus, Multi-tasking.
Since this aspect of healthcare is very detail oriented, there will be a strong
learning curve to pick up how these accounts work. You will have to do some studying
for the first month to get caught up to date.
If applying, please put Customer Service Associate in the subject field and
email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails with only resumes attached with no background information will not be read.
We are looking for a senior .net developer who has experience with e-commerce shopping carts and loves working in a fast paced, high growth, small team environment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead the development team, which is currently made of two in-house developers, and two off-site QA engineers. We are planning to add an offshore team as well, which will be reporting to you as well.
- Take the ownership of code development from planning to release.
- Make major architectural decisions related to security, reliability, performance and scalability of the application.
- Communicate with the rest of the team to understand the business requirements and translate them to development specs.
- Make sure the dev team is focused and motivated.
- Ensure timely delivery to development projects.
- Ensure best coding practices are followed, including but not limited to design, documentation, source control, testing and deployment.
Our requirements are:
- We are looking for someone who has a solid understanding of how modern e-commerce web sites are built.
- Understanding of the security and performance requirements for a high volume e-commerce site.
- Normally you would have at least 7 years of experience as a programmer. Most likely at least 5 years in web development. Preferably direct experience building or maintaining an asp.net based e-commerce site.
- Proficiency with jQuery is highly desirable, since we are using it extensively.
- You need to have gone through a full life cycle of a web application development.
- Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL statements.