What are the FSA eligible expenses that I can pay for out of an FSA?
FSAStore.com offers thousands of FSA Eligible FSA Products that can be purchased with an FSA debit card. Aside from the site, you can also use your FSA for:
* Fees paid to doctors, dentists, surgeons, chiropractors, psychiatrists, psychologists, and other healthcare providers
* Fees for hospital services
* Laboratory fees
* Prescription drugs or drug co-payments
* Optometry and contact lenses
* Hearing aids and accessories
* Inpatient treatment for drug or alcohol addiction, smoking-cessation programs and prescribed anti-smoking drugs
* Co-payments or deductibles
* Many but not all over-the-counter products will require a prescription to be reimbursed through an FSA. See our HealthCare Changes section for more information
We love to hear your feedback! Please let us know how we can serve you better. Leave
your name or email if you would like to be notified when we take your feedback into
account and each month we will be giving away a $25 gift card to someone who has
provided us feedback. Thank you, the FSAstore.com Team.