FSAstore.com has recently been named as one of Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in NYC, and we are excited to have you join our team.
Senior Front End Developer/Designer
We are seeking a front-end developer/designer who will partner to lead the redesign of our current website, blending a new look and feel across a variety of channels. In this role, you will create beautiful, functional and engaging designs that will help support our growing businesses. You will work closely with our product manager, engineers and marketing team to translate strategy into creative solutions, ensuring consistency of branding, as well as partner and consumer engagement.
The ideal candidate will be team oriented and take a collaborative approach to creative development. You will have 5+ years of experience, a strong conceptual foundation, and portfolio that provides examples of implemented designs on existing E-commerce websites. This will include sample work that is aesthetically pleasing, eye catching and demonstrates an understanding of the latest trends and user interface.
- Ability to conceptualize and apply your talent to create clean, modern, and functional images
- Experience in converting business ideas and research into actionable feature enhancements
- Understanding of responsive design and can think through user interface for multiple devices, including mobile and app
- A strong sense of branding and design, and impeccable attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of everything Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Familiarity with project management systems, including JIRA and Trello also a plus
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated skill in taking projects from creative through to execution
- Ability to explain the connection between proposed design solutions and business
- Passion for understanding of newest trends, design strategies and processes
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience
- To be considered, please include links to your portfolio, attachments with sample work and/or list of work on ecommerce websites (with specific mention of what design work was done on each website.)
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.