1. Web Product Manager
2. Customer Service Associate
Web Product Manager
The Web Product Manager will research and evaluate new web functionality to increase engagement and conversion. This position is also responsible for leading internal development teams to execute on the product roadmap and to manage the product through its entire life cycle and to monitor performance. This role will also be responsible to work with marketing to develop for new web product launches to improve the user interface, increase conversion and engagement. Web product manager will coordinate implementation of new projects as well as analyze impact of new launches and features. Ideal candidate should have web management experience in consumer health field (FSA, HSA, HRA).
- Gather, validate, and evaluate product requirements through market, user, and competitive research. The main focus of the role will be to improve the website (user interface) to offer on-trend features and functionality to ensure our competitive edge.
- Manage the product development process from inception to product delivery, growth, and maintenance.
- Define product strategy and direction and develop and maintain long-term product roadmaps.
- Define product features and benefits for new and existing site functionality, including writing detailed product requirements documents.
- Lead product launches and enhancements in the marketplace and to ensure that value propositions, messaging, and marketing activities achieve goals and coordinate with IT to ensure launch deadlines are met and meet the objectives outlined in business requirements document.
- Monitor the release process and prioritize the placement of new products or enhancements in a release, balancing organizational objectives, product strategy, and market needs.
- Serve as the internal and external champion for the web site.
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA desired.
- Requires a minimum of 5-6 years of experience, in a product management or equivalent role at ecommerce companies or consumer related health care (FSA,HSA, HRA).
- Passion for technology and the internet and strong awareness of emerging web trends.
- Results-oriented self-starter who can operate under minimal supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of the product development and evaluation process. Experience with JIRA a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML coding.
- Strong writing skills with past experience in writing business requirements documentation.
- Skills required include business acumen, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and be comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people including senior executives, sales, marketing, development, operations, customers and business partners.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Associate
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing VC backed healthcare e-commerce company looking
for a motivated and dedicated individual to add to our customer service department
full time. This position will entail handling inbound and outbound customer related
phone inquiries, as well as responding to email correspondence inquiries promptly
and professionally. Our ideal candidate would be an organized and diligent team-oriented
individual who is comfortable conversing excellently with customers as well as someone
willing to go above and beyond their day to day duties to really add value to a
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries
and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding
information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product
and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results
- Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing
Information, Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes,
Customer Focus, Multi-tasking.
- Since this aspect of healthcare is very detail oriented, there will be a strong
learning curve to pick up how these accounts work. You will have to do some studying
for the first month to get caught up to date.
If applying, please put Customer Service Associate in the subject field and
email your resumes to email@example.com.
Emails with only resumes attached with no background information will not be read.