1. Front End Developer
2. Digital Content Marketing Writer
3. Web Product Manager
4. Customer Service Associate
Front End Developer
This position will work closely with the Lead Architect to manage all front end development initiatives. Working directly with the CMO, CIO and VP of Merchandising, the Front End Developer will contribute their expertise to site enhancements, new features, and exciting new company wide initiatives.
- Work with high level department heads and lead architect to develop new features that will increase marketing and merchandising ROI.
- Consistently look to increase website performance for a highly trafficked e-commerce website.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to improve user experience, site navigation and overall design of the site.
- Participate in sprint meetings and provide your opinions on new features, enhancements, design, usability and refactors to executive leadership.
- Develop solid, clean code, creating the best experience across all devices.
- Contribute your talents and experience towards the next generation of our development!
- You have an understanding of HTTP and experience developing and integrating with web service APIs.
- You understand MVC/MV* design patterns and have experience working with client-side MVC application frameworks.
- You are aware of the implications of different client-side content rendering strategies on search engine visibility.
- You are familiar with the features of HTML5.
- Server-Side: C# / .NET (3.5 – 4.5), Owin, ASP.NET, Web API, Nancy, Razor, xUnit, StructureMap, AutoMapper, Quartz.NET, LINQ-to-SQL, SQL Server, IIS, Redis, Varnish Cache, NServiceBus, CCNet
We offer Competitive Salary, Great Benefits (health benefits, commuter benefits, 401K, etc.)
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Content Marketing Writer
- Writing engaging blog posts and Learning Center articles.
- Helping with search engine optimization, and ensuring writing is SEO-optimized.
- Researching and assisting in the full cycle of content development from customer feedback, ideation and conceptualization to writing and analysis of campaigns.
- Generating creative ideas for social channels to maximize user follower base and driving revenue.
- Assisting with tracking social media and content analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of AP Style.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extensive familiarity and hands-on social media experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, and other popular channels.
- Passionate about content strategy and creation.
- Solid understanding of all components of SEO, including best practices (on and off the website).
- Detail-oriented, creative and a team player. A sense of humor helps, too!
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work in our NYC (Midtown) office.
Please email email@example.com and attach your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples. If applicable, please link to social media and/or a blog.
Web Product Manager
The Web Product Manager will research and evaluate new web functionality to increase engagement and conversion. This position is also responsible for leading internal development teams to execute on the product roadmap and to manage the product through its entire life cycle and to monitor performance. This role will also be responsible to work with marketing to develop for new web product launches to improve the user interface, increase conversion and engagement. Web product manager will coordinate implementation of new projects as well as analyze impact of new launches and features. Ideal candidate should have web management experience in consumer health field (FSA, HSA, HRA).
- Gather, validate, and evaluate product requirements through market, user, and competitive research. The main focus of the role will be to improve the website (user interface) to offer on-trend features and functionality to ensure our competitive edge.
- Manage the product development process from inception to product delivery, growth, and maintenance.
- Define product strategy and direction and develop and maintain long-term product roadmaps.
- Define product features and benefits for new and existing site functionality, including writing detailed product requirements documents.
- Lead product launches and enhancements in the marketplace and to ensure that value propositions, messaging, and marketing activities achieve goals and coordinate with IT to ensure launch deadlines are met and meet the objectives outlined in business requirements document.
- Monitor the release process and prioritize the placement of new products or enhancements in a release, balancing organizational objectives, product strategy, and market needs.
- Serve as the internal and external champion for the web site.
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA desired.
- Requires a minimum of 5-6 years of experience, in a product management or equivalent role at ecommerce companies or consumer related health care (FSA,HSA, HRA).
- Passion for technology and the internet and strong awareness of emerging web trends.
- Results-oriented self-starter who can operate under minimal supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of the product development and evaluation process. Experience with JIRA a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML coding.
- Strong writing skills with past experience in writing business requirements documentation.
- Skills required include business acumen, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and be comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people including senior executives, sales, marketing, development, operations, customers and business partners.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Associate
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing VC backed healthcare e-commerce company looking
for a motivated and dedicated individual to add to our customer service department
full time. This position will entail handling inbound and outbound customer related
phone inquiries, as well as responding to email correspondence inquiries promptly
and professionally. Our ideal candidate would be an organized and diligent team-oriented
individual who is comfortable conversing excellently with customers as well as someone
willing to go above and beyond their day to day duties to really add value to a
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries
and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding
information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product
and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results
- Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing
Information, Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes,
Customer Focus, Multi-tasking.
- Since this aspect of healthcare is very detail oriented, there will be a strong
learning curve to pick up how these accounts work. You will have to do some studying
for the first month to get caught up to date.
If applying, please put Customer Service Associate in the subject field and
email your resumes to email@example.com.
Emails with only resumes attached with no background information will not be read.