FeverFrida the Thermonitor
The children’s thermometer is getting a cutting-edge upgrade with the new FeverFrida® Thermonitor—a wireless, cloud connected wearable tech device that records baby’s body temperature every four seconds with unrivaled accuracy. No more waking a sleeping baby!
- WIRELESS Allows parents to remotely monitor real-time temperature via low energy Bluetooth using any smart device.
- FEVER ALERT Get some sleep yourself! Parents receive alerts when child’s temperature begins to rise over a customizable preset temperature.
- CONTINUOUS FeverFrida captures axillary (armpit) temperature every four seconds and relays data.
- MEDICAL GRADE ADHESIVE Non-irritating hydrogel patch keeps FeverFrida in place throughout the day or night and is safely designed for sensitive skin.
- ACCURATE Unrivaled accuracy, data tracking and temperature trend analysis over hours, days or weeks. Will even track when medicine was administered, and remind you when your child is due for another dose via text or email.
- CLOUD CONNECTED Monitor your child’s temperature from anywhere, preserve data for easily accessible medical history, and share with caregivers. Store up to 10 days of temperature data even when Bluetooth connection is lost, using the device’s built-in memory.
- DOCTOR-ENDORSED FeverFrida is FDA-approved and endorsed by Boston Children’s Hospital.