AcneFree Adapalene Gel, 1.4 oz.
AcneFree Adapalene Gel is suggested for the treatment of acne blemishes, including blackheads, whiteheads and clogged pores. It only needs to be applied once daily, which is ideal for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of time on their skincare routine. Adapalene Gel is great for those looking to try a prescription strength acne-fighting ingredient. This product does not contain benzoyl peroxide, which means it won’t bleach sheets and towels. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Skin Care Products.
- Treats acne blemishes, including blackheads, whiteheads, and clogged pores
- Only needs to be applied once daily, which is ideal for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of time on their skincare routine
- Adapalene Gel is great for those looking to try a prescription strength acne-fighting ingredient
- This product does not contain benzoyl peroxide, which means it won’t bleach sheets and towels
- Oil Free, Fragrance Free, Dermatologist developed and tested
Adapalene USP 0.1% (retinoid) [Purpose]: Acne Treatment
Carbomer Homopolymer, Edetate Disodium, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, and Sodium Hydroxide
Adapalene Gel may take up to 3 months of once-daily use to start seeing smoother and clearer skin. Unlike other OTC topical treatments that dry up acne overnight, adapalene works under the skin to unclog pores and clear up acne pimples. Therefore, patience is key! You may also experience some dryness and irritation while your skin is adjusting to the treatment.
Adapalene is NOT a spot treatment!
Apply a thin layer and distribute evenly across the face. Skin will be sensitive to sun exposure. Apply a facial sunscreen with at least an SPF 30 daily.
The use of adapalene with any other acne treatment (like Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide) should be approved by a dermatologists. Avoid abrasive exfoliating cleansers, vigorous scrubbing, and astringents Skin may be dry and sensitive. Apply a hydrating balm or ointment to help protect the face from cold, windy weather.
For external use only.
Consult a health professional before using if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Read consumer information leaflet for complete directions and warnings.