Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Face Lotion, SPF 60, 2 oz.
This weightless sunscreen lotion contains SPF 60 to protect from harmful UVA and UVB rays and combat sun-induced free radicals that accelerate skin aging.
This daily sunscreen deeply hydrates skin all day, leaving it feeling soft and moisturized. And, when used as directed along with other skin protection measures, this sunscreen helps prevent sunburn and decreases the risk of skin cancer. The non-greasy, hypoallergenic formula dries clear, so it won't stain skin. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Sunscreen Lotion & Cream products.
- Lightweight daily sunscreen helps leave skin feeling soft and moisturized all day as it
- Refreshing and weightless formula and a non-greasy feel
- Hypoallergenic, Oxybenzone-free, dye-free, and is water and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (13.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hydroxide
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.