Children's Motrin Bubble Gum Flavor 4 fl oz.
Children's Motrin Bubble Gum Flavor 4 fl oz.
This item is currently not available
Bring your child fast fever reduction and relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold and flu. Children's Motrin Oral Suspension with 100mg per 5mL Ibuprofen is an oral suspension medicine for kids. This kid's liquid medicine provides up to eight hours of relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This oral suspension medicine formula is for children ages 2 to 11 and comes in a kid-friendly flavor. Plus, the enclosed dosing cup can make it easy to dose and administer the liquid pain reliever to your child. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Over-the-Counter Meds.
- 4 fl oz. of Children's Motrin Oral Suspension Liquid Medicine with Ibuprofen in a bubblegum flavor to help temporarily reduce fever and relieve pain due to the common cold and flu
- This liquid medicine temporarily relieves your child's minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache
- This oral suspension medicine for kids contains 100mg per 5mL of Ibuprofen
- Intended for children ages 2 to 11 years
- Enclosed dosing cup can make dosing and administering easy
Active Ingredient (in each 5mL = 1 teaspoonful): Ibuprofen 100mg (NSAID)* (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer)
*Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Fd&C Red No. 40, Flavors, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Pregelatinized Starch, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- tsp = teaspoonful
Find the right dose below. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise use age.
Use only enclosed dosing cup. Do not use any other dosing device.
If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours. Do not use more than 4 times a day. Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance>
- Under 24 lbs or under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- 24-35 lbs or age 2-3 years: 5mL (1tsp)
- 36-47 lbs or age 4-5 years: 7.5mL (1 1/2tsp)
- 48-59 lbs or age 6-8 years: 10mL (2tsp)
- 60-71 lbs or age 9-10 years:12.5mL (2 1/2tsp)
- 72-95 lbs or age 11 years: 15mL (3tsp)
- *or as directed by a doctor
- Each 5mL (1tsp) contains: Sodium 2mg
- Store between 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
- Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or others)
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do not use:
- If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if:
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to your child
- Child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- Child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- Child has not been drinking fluids
- Child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
- Child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- Child has asthma
- Child is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is:
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
When using this product:
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feels faint
- Vomits blood
- Has bloody or black stools
- Has stomach pain that does not get better
- The child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- Fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)