Children's Motrin Grape Flavor 4 fl oz
Children's Motrin Grape Flavor 4 fl oz
Frequently bought together
Bring your child fast fever reduction and relief from minor aches and pains with Children's Motrin® Oral Suspension. Containing 100 milligrams of Ibuprofen per teaspoonful, this product provides up to 8 hours of relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This product is for children ages 2 to 11. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Over-the-Counter Meds products.
- Get fast fever reduction and relief from minor aches and pains with Children's Motrin® Oral Suspension
- Contains 100 milligrams of Ibuprofen per teaspoonful
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief
- Safe for children 2 to 11
Active Ingredient (in each 5mL = 1 teaspoonful):
Ibuprofen 100mg (NSAID)* (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer)
*Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug
Acesulfame Potassium, Anhydrous Citric Acid, D&C Red No. 33, Fd&C Blue No. 1, Fd&C Red No. 40, Flavors, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Pregelatinized Starch, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise, use age.
- Remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)*
Under 24lbs or under 2 years:
Ask a doctor.
24-35 lbs or 2-3 years:
36-47 lbs or 4-5 years:
48-59 lbs or 6-8 years:
60-71 lbs or 9-10 years:
72-95 lbs or 11 years:
*Or as directed by a doctor.
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Store between 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
- Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or others)
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly.
Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
- If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if:
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to your child
- Child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- Child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- Child has not been drinking fluids
- Child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
- Child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- Child has asthma
- Child is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
under a doctor's care for any serious condition
taking any other drug.
When using this product:
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feels faint
- Vomits blood
- Has bloody or black stools
- Has stomach pain that does not get better
- The child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- Fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)