Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleansing Oil Free Astringent, 8 fl oz.
Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleansing Oil Free Astringent, 8 fl oz. is formulated with 2% salicylic acid acne medicine to target existing pimples and help prevent new ones from forming by thoroughly cleaning pores. Take your health to the next level with FSA Acne Treatment products.
- Made with 2% salicylic acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient
- Facial astringent works to removes dirt, oil, and makeup for skin that's clean and healthy looking
- This clear pore face astringent targets existing pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming
- Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, it instantly removes surface oil to help fight acne
- This deep cleaning acne astringent is suitable for daily use and can be used up to 3 times a day
- Its oil-free formula can be used on all skin types, including normal, oily, and combination skin
- Recommended as part of a 3-step routine with Clean & Clear Essentials face cleanser and moisturizer
- 8 fl oz.
Active Ingredient [Purpose]: Salicylic Acid 2% [Acne Medication]
Inactive Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Isoceteth-20, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Benzophenone-4, Red 4
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at room temperature.
Questions? Call toll-free 877-754-6411 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or go to www.CleanandClear.com.
For external use only.
Flammability warning: Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. (If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time). Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.