5 FSA-eligible products to keep your fitness up in 2015
What are your goals this year? No matter what, your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) can actually help you stay moving and exercising, whatever your favorite indoor/outdoor activity may be.
Top 5 FSA eligible products to keep your fitness up:
1. Elastics/Athletic treatments. Items including KT Tape, knee supports, ankle braces, and elastic bandages will give you support and comfort you need to keep going.
Shop Elastics/Athletic treatments at FSA Store.
2. Hot/Cold therapy. When you're exercising, the last thing on your mind will be dealing with pain in the aftermath of fitness. But, luckily an FSA can cover hot/cold therapy packs to make sure you get pain relief for achey muscles.
Check out Hot/Cold Therapy brand:Cara
Shop for Hot/Cold Therapy at FSA Store.
3. Foot care. You can use an FSA toward items like blister treatment cushions, and shoe insoles to ensure you get the proper support and cushioning while you're on the move.
Shop for Foot Care at FSA Store.
4. First aid. While you're exercising, it's possible (though probably doesn't come to mind immediately) that you might deal with a minor scrape or cut. Keep a first-aid kit handy in your car or a mini one for your sports bag to make sure you can keep exercising!
Shop for First Aid at FSA Store
5. Specialty vitamins. Vitamins such as Glucosamine Chondroitin, which are FSA eligible, can support joint flexibility and comfort.
Shop for Specialty Vitamins at FSA Store.
Related posts about exercise:
Can I buy protein powder for weight loss with an FSA?
Can I go to the gym with my FSA?