5 FSA eligible products for work
We researched and found some tipsvia WebMD, and also recommend the following FSA eligible products at work:
1) Alleviate pain. According to WebMD, "We are made to move, not sit at a desk 12 hours a day," says Joan Price, author of The Anytime, Anywhere Exercise Book. "As ergonomic as your desk or chair may be, sitting produces back pains, headaches, and listlessness. You become less productive."
Reduce back pain with FSA eligible products at work from the FSAstore.com Pain Relief category
2) De-stress. Take a few minutes at lunch to completely unwind, whether it's closing your eyes for a few minutes or even applying a hot or cold therapy eye mask to reduce a headache or eye strain. Staring at your computer for hours on end can cause eye strains and potentially even lead to headaches.
Check out the TheraPearl Hot or Cold Therapy Eye Mask
3) Move around. Try a brief exercise routine during your next lunch break. WebMD advises you try a few different movements, if possible. Here are their tips:
- "Do a football-like drill of running in place for 60 seconds. Get those knees up! (Beginners, march in place.)"
- "Simulate jumping rope for a minute: Hop on alternate feet, or on both feet at once. An easier version is to simulate the arm motion of turning a rope, while alternately tapping the toes of each leg in front."
- "While seated, pump both arms over your head for 30 seconds, then rapidly tap your feet on the floor, football-drill style, for 30 seconds. Repeat 3-5 times."
- "Or do walk-lunges in your office or a vacant room."
- "No conference room? Take to the stairs -- two at a time if you need a harder workout! Do this 5-7 times a day."
Get extra support with FSA eligible products like braces or elastic bandages
4) Relax stiff muscles. Been sitting at your desk too long? Dealing with stiff muscles or swollen ankles? The AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator can help by delivering relief to stiff muscles, increasing blood circulation, and reducing swollen feet and ankles.
Shop the Ultimate Foot Circulator at FSAstore.com
5) Track your exercise. While products including Fitbit and Jawbone are not FSA eligible, there are other ways to track your vitals and monitor your blood pressure.
Shop the Qardio Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor to keep track of your vitals anywhere - at work, at home or during travel.
Need other ideas for FSA eligible products for work? Browse FSAstore.com for thousands of products covered by your FSA.