Flex spending accounts and eye care
Can you use Flex Spending Accounts for Eye Care?
Learn about Eye Care Services:
- Eye exams are not only covered by your Flex Spending Accounts(use your FSA for co-pays and deductibles), but will also reveal important details about your eyesight. Are you experiencing blurry vision? Do you get frequent headaches? Share that with your doctor.
- Ask questions about family history. Is there a family history of high blood pressure or diabetes? Your doctor will be able to advise you on your eyesight and any necessary eye treatments. Learn more about ways to protect eyes.
- Eye health and other factors. If you're a smoker, that can affect your eyesight. Exercise and proper diet can also influence your eye care.
- LASIK is considered covered by Flex Spending Accounts. But, if you want a clear overview of what's covered by your plan, contact your FSA administrator. The FSA administrator will be able to tell you exactly what's eligible to purchase with your FSA.
Search the FSA Eligibility Listto see what else is covered!
Browse Eye Care Products. You can also use your Flex Spending Account to shop for eye care products, and save up to 40% with your FSA account.
- Do you wear contact lenses? You can buy contact lenses and contact lens solution with your FSA.
- Do you prefer prescription eyeglasses? Eyeglasses are covered by your FSA plan.
Check out the Eye Care bundle which features different products.