Nausea relief from virtual reality games
If you or a loved one are prone to motion sickness, consider Psi Bands for nausea relief. Psi Bands are a medical device - stylish acupressure wrist bands-designed for the relief of nausea due to motion sickness. Double blind randomized clinical studies support the use of wrist acupressure in the relief of nausea. They've also been used to relieve morning sickness due to pregnancy, or to provide relief after anesthesia and chemotherapy.
Get Nausea Relief through Psi Bands
FDA-cleared Psi Bands are the only acupressure wrist bands that are adjustable at both the acupressure point and around the wrist for a custom fit, so they stay static on the acupressure point clinically proven to relieve nausea (i.e. so they don't slip and slide up and down the wrist). Psi Bands come in a set of two where one band is worn per wrist. They fit wrist sizes 5 1/4" to 7 ¼" in circumference.
In addition to that, Psi Bands are also:
- Waterproof. You can wear them in the shower, while swimming or snorkeling, or during other types of travel!
- Adjustable for a personalized fit and so they are static on the acupressure point (avoiding the slipping/sliding).
- Stylish. Available in several fashion forward colors and styles.
- Reusable. They do not expire and can be worn time and again.
- Seen on TV. As seen on Shark Tank, Good Morning America, in Women's Health Magazine, an Oprah Magazine “O Pick" and Entrepreneur Magazine calls them a “strokes of Genius."
They are also drug-free (unlike some over-the-counter medications that can cause drowsiness or dry mouth), and even covered by a Flexible Spending Account!
Shop for your set of Psi Bands using your Flexible Spending Accountat FSAstore.com