LetsGetChecked Diabetes and Heart Test
This quick and easy test helps identify both diabetes or prediabetes, as well as giving users an insight into their cardiovascular health.
The symptoms of diabetes may include frequent urination, persistent thirst, and chronic fatigue. High cholesterol has no signs or symptoms, so it’s important to check your levels regularly. Regular screening and early treatment help reduce the risk of serious heart health issues.
This test measures your levels of these key biomarkers: Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein), LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein), Lipoprotein(a), HDL % of Total Cholesterol, and HbA1c.
The sample will be processed in a CLIA-certified lab, the same used by physicians and hospitals, with secure online results in just 2–5 days of the lab receiving the sample.
Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Home Tests products.
- Helps identify both diabetes or prediabetes, as well as providing an insight into cardiovascular health
- No need for clinics or appointments
- Quick and easy sample collection
- Self-collect sample at home
- Free delivery and sample returns
- Discreet packaging
- Physician approved
- Accredited CLIA-certified labs
- Results in 2–5 days: fast, confidential results available on password-protected account
- Results come with easy-to-understand health reports written by experts
- Our service includes access to board-certified physicians & dedicated clinical support, to provide you with 1-on-1 guidance
- Our clinical team may call you to explain abnormal results, to help you get peace of mind
- NOW WITH LIPOPROTEIN(A): Lipoprotein(a) or Lp(a) is a type of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) made in the liver that carries cholesterol to the cells in your arteries.Your levels are mainly determined by your genes, so testing may be recommended depending on your medical history. Your healthcare provider will be able to provide further guidance.
- Activate the test on www.letsgetchecked.com
- This step keeps the information anonymous throughout the process, for a discreet experience
- When activating, the user will be asked to complete a number of medical questions which will help the team of board-certified physicians and registered nurses review the case and to provide support tailored to specific needs
- You will self-collect your sample from the comfort of home, without the need to visit a physician's office or make an appointment. The sample must be collected in the morning while fasting*, on Monday - Friday, and returned on the same day
- Ensure that the sample is collected before 10 am and returned on the same day
- Do not collect or return the sample on a Friday or over the weekend
- A prepaid shipping label is provided — for getting the sample back to our laboratory
- Once the laboratory has received the sample, the results will be available within 2 to 5 days
- In some cases, a LetsGetChecked nurse will call to provide 1-on-1 support and guidance on the next steps
*Fasting means that you collect the sample in the morning before you have breakfast. You can still drink water when fasting. Always follow the advice of your physician with regards to fasting, particularly if you have an underlying medical condition.