Monistat 3, Simple Cure
Monistat 3, Simple Cure
Frequently bought together
Monistat 3, Simple Cure is a regular strength nighttime option for women who want a less concentrated treatment at moderate dosage levels. This treatment contains 3 ready-to-use applicators prefilled with cream. Each applicator contains 200mg Miconazole Nitrate to help fight infection. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Feminine Treatments products.
- 3-dose yeast infection treatment
- Comes with ready-to-use applicators prefilled with regular strength cream
- Each applicator contains 200mg Miconazole Nitrate
- A great nighttime solution for women who want relief at moderate, less concentrated dosage levels
- Clinically proven safe and effective
- Relieves yeast infection symptoms 4x faster than the leading prescription pill
Active Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 4%
Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol
Before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions And information.
Adults And children 12 years of age and over:
- Insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row
- Throw away applicator after use
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For vaginal use only.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months)
- You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine Warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When using this product:
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.