Polident Overnight Whitening Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets

SKU# 29589m

Polident Overnight Whitening Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets

SKU# 29589m
4.3 out of 5 Customer Rating
The Polident Overnight Whitening Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets are designed to kill 99.99% of odor-causing bacteria in just one overnight clean.
Read More
$9.99 - $11.99
Please make your selection
-
+
Polident Overnight Whitening Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets
$9.99 - $11.99
  • Select Styles for Availability
This product is FSA eligible

Frequently bought together

The Polident Overnight Whitening Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets are designed to kill 99.99% of odor-causing bacteria in just one overnight clean. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Oral Care products.

Benefits:

  • The Denture Cleanser Tablets clean deeply and help reduce plaque buildup
  • They reduce tough stains to help restore dentures to their natural color
  • The tablets clean without scratching
  • They clean denture materials gently

Features:

  • Non-abrasive formula

Active Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Carbonate, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, VP/VA Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Blue 1 Lake, FD&C Blue 2

  • Drop one Polident cleanser tablet into enough very warm (not hot) water to cover the denture or partial
  • After soaking overnight, for best results, brush the denture with the solution using a soft brush
  • Discard the remaining solution immediately after use
  • Rinse the denture thoroughly with running water

Keep the tablets out of the reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution.

Do not place the tablets or solution in the mouth. Do not drink the  cleansing solution or use it as a mouthwash.

 Rinse well. Do not use it if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. It may produce an allergic reaction.

If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice and/or attention. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor.

Do not touch the mouth or eyes after handling tablets or the solution.

Wash the hands thoroughly after handling tablets or the solution.

The tablets cause serious eye irritation. If they are in the eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice and in/or attention.

You might also like

New Arrivals