Official Rules, Terms, and Conditions.
1. The FSA Perks program is offered by FSA Store, Inc. ("FSA Store"), is subject to change and FSA Store may cancel it at any time. Please check the guidelines on this page for any updates. By participating in the FSA Perks program, you are agreeing to be bound by these rules. If you make a purchase at FSA Store, you are automatically enrolled. However, no purchase is necessary to enroll. You can enroll in the program by creating an account at FSA Store.
The FSA Perks program is open to U.S. residents at least 13 years of age (in Puerto Rico 14 years of age). If you are between 13 and 18 years old (in Puerto Rico, between 14 and 21 years of age), you agree you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to participate in the FSA Perks program (in Puerto Rico, parents must also submit the application of any applicant between 14 and 21 years of age).
2. For every $1 you spend at FSA Store, you earn 10 points. Points can be earned in a variety of ways.
- Referring a friend. When you refer a friend, and that friend places an order on FSA Store, you'll earn 3,000 points. You can earn points each time a friend places an order. You can only share a maximum of 10 times per year.
- Social sharing on Facebook. When you share about FSA Store on Facebook via the "Refer a Friend" pop-up, you earn 500 points. You can only share once per month.
- Social sharing on Twitter. When you share about FSA Store on Twitter via the "Refer a Friend" pop-up, you earn 500 points. You can only share once per month.
- Submitting a review. When you review our site, you earn 1,000 points. You can only review the site once per FSA Store account.
- Submit your FSA deadline. When you submit your FSA deadline to our FSA Tracker, you earn 1,000 points. You can only share once per year.
3. The FSA Perks program redemption promo codes cannot be combined with any other types of discount promo codes. FSA Store is not responsible for accidentally redeemed points. Points are nontransferable.
4. FSA Perks points have an expiration date and the entire balance will expire if no order is placed within 6 months, or 180 days. For example, if an order is placed on January 1, another order must be placed by June 30 (within 180 days) or all of your FSA Perks points will expire.
5. Promo Codes redeemed for points cannot be retroactively applied toward any previous FSA Store orders.
6. FSA Store reserves the right not to issue points and to cancel points already issued, for example if we suspect duplication of accounts or any other fraudulent activity, at our discretion. We have the right to verify the accuracy of all information that you provide. We also reserve the right to disqualify participants in the FSA Perks program for violations of these rules in its sole discretion.
7. Points from the program cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. You can earn unlimited points via purchases. Points can also be earned for referring a friend (a maximum of 10 times per year), for a social share on Facebook via "Refer a Friend" popup (1 time per month), for a social share on Twitter via "Refer a Friend" popup (1 time per month), for updating your FSA Deadline (1 time per year), and for submitting an FSAstore.com review (1 time per account).
9. Points are earned on post discount revenue, and exclude shipping and taxes. No points will be awarded on returns and declines.
Note that whenever possible the points will be awarded instantly. In some cases, depending on how they were earned, the points will be awarded within 7 business days after manual verification and reconciliation.