Last updated on April 9, 2015
fsastore.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect some or all of the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Health or Medical Information such as prescription information
- Searches you perform on our Web site
- Names and email addresses provided if you opt into our "Refer a Friend" program
- Content you post to our Web site, including without limitation, reviews, testimonials, and other
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your orders
- Send you order confirmations
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you newsletters and mail
- Contact you with offers
- Send you more relevant marketing communications
- Create a more personalized shopping experience on our Web site
- Identify trends, conduct data analysis and determine the effectiveness of our marketing and
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter, marketing emails or other communications by following the instructions included in these communications or you can access your account at My Account, located
You must be 18 years of age or older to order products from FSA Store. We are committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. To that end, we do not collect any personally identifiable information from users who we know are under the age of 13. Should we discover or be informed that a child has submitted his/her or another child's personal information, we will delete such information.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our
only as necessary to provide these services to us. If you wish to not have your personal information used to deliver targeted personalized advertising, you may opt-out of some companies' personalized advertising services by visiting
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or
- if FSA Store is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored as text files by your Internet browser on your
computer's hard drive. Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your
select products, place them in an online shopping cart, and to purchase those products. If you do this, we
keep a record of your browsing activity and purchase.
We may use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable
information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our Web site.
Our Web site's web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called
single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our
Web site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been
opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and
We use third parties to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we
will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated
information to understand and optimize how our Web site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Web site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of FSA
Store. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their
privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such
as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure
socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both
during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of
electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate,
access your account at My Account, located
changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of
a notice on this Web site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review
this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California customers are entitled to request information
relating to whether a business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties'
transfer your personal information to third party companies for their direct marketing purposes without
your consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this
our customers and Web site users should not hesitate to contact us at the address or phone number
FSA Store Inc.
240 w 37th St 6th Floor
New York, NY, United States 10018