Allegra Adult Non-Drowsy Antihistamine Tablets, 24-Hour Allergy Relief, 180 mg
Allegra Tablets start working within 1 hour to give you around-the-clock relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. One pill is all you need for 24-hour relief. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Allergy & Sinus products.
- One pill is all you need for round-the-clock relief from your worst allergy symptoms
- Allegra 24-Hour Allergy starts working within 1 hour for fast relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
- Formulated with active ingredient Fexofenadine, a non-drowsy antihistamine
- Use Allegra tablets for indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies
Fexofenadine HCl 180mg
Colloidal Silicone Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Blends, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Titanium Dioxide
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Take 1 tablet with water once a day
- Do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
Adults 65 years of age and older: Ask a doctor.
Consumer with kidney disease: Ask a doctor.