Children's Zyrtec 10 mg Dissolve Tabs, Citrus Flavor, 24 ct.
Give your child effective relief from allergy symptoms caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies with Children's ZYRTEC® Allergy Dissolve Tablets. This prescription-strength allergy medicine for kids provides 24-hour relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and itching of the nose and throat. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Everyday Health products.
With 10 milligrams of Cetirizine Hydrochloride in each tablet, this children’s allergy medicine melts in the mouth with a kid-friendly citrus flavor. Intended for children 6 years and older, Zyrtec allergy tablets provide consistently powerful allergy relief for your kids’ allergies and can be taken with or without water.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet): Cetirizine HCl 10mg (Antihistamine)
Inactive Ingredients: Amino Methacrylate Copolymer, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Crospovidone, Flavors, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sucralose
Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
- Adults and children 6 years and over:
- One 10mg tablet once daily
- Do not take more than one 10mg tablet in 24 hours
- A 5mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms
- Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor
- Store between 68° to 77°F (20° to 25°C). Avoid high humidity.
- Questions? Call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing Hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product:
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs
- Seek medical help right away
If breast-feeding: Not recommended
If pregnant: Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)