Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Spray, 11 oz. - Twin Pack
Coppertone Sport Continuous SPF 30/ 50 Sunscreen Spray is designed to stay on strong when you sweat. This high-performance spray sunscreen protects you from the sun with a durable and water-resistant sunscreen formula (80 minutes).
This spray sunscreen offers Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a moisturizing formula and has a continuous sprayer for application on any angle.
Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Suncare products.
- Protects skin from the sun's harmful UV rays
- Sunscreen formula in a lightweight mist
- Sprays on easily at any angle for maximum coverage
- No dyes, PABA, Octinoxate, or Oxybenzone
- Two 5.5 oz. bottles
Avobenzone (3%), Octisalate (4.5%), Octocrylene (7%), Oxybenzone (4%)
Sd Alcohol 40-B (79.3% V/V), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Polyester-27, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly on face
- Spray into hands and apply to face
- Use in well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am- 2 pm, wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children Under 6 Months:
- Ask a doctor
- Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking, keep out of reach of children
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
- Do not puncture or incinerate contents under pressure
- Do not store at temperatures above 120° F
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- For external use only
Please note that we are unable to ship this product outside the contiguous United States. We apologize for the inconvenience.