DR-HO'S 2-in-1 Back Decompression Belt (Size B 42" to 55")
Developed by pain specialist Dr. Michael Ho, the 2-in-1 Back Decompression Belt is unlike any other support or back pain belt because it provides both traction and decompression therapy. Back Decompression is a proven pain relief technique widely used by medical professionals and used in the treatment of upper and lower back pain. DR-HO'S Back Decompression Belt can be worn inflated to deliver effective lower back support at home while you relax. On the go? It can also be worn deflated to provide more core and lumbar support as you go about your day. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Pain Relief products.
- 2-layered design provides 2 functions: Inner inflatable belt expands vertically to help stretch lower back and Outer support belt provides strong support
- Fits comfortably under clothing
- Travel size hand pump. (No batteries or AC plug-in required)
- DR-HO'S 2-in-1 Decompression Back Belt is unlike any other support or back pain brace because it also provides clinical grade traction and decompression therapy
- Adjustable & Lightweight Structure A Velcro strap allows for adjustments to variable sizes. The lightweight belt is discreet under clothing.
- DR-HO'S 2-In-1 Decompression Belt can deliver effective, temporary relief from the following:
- Chronic or Acute Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Discs
- Leg Pain Related to Degenerative Discs
- Scoliosis-Related Pain
- Spinal Stenosis-Related Pain
- Trouble Sleeping Due to Back Pain
- Aching Back from Sitting, Driving or Lifting
- Back Pain from Sports Such as Golf, Hockey or Racquet Sports
- When it's inflated, the Decompression Belt helps stretch and creates traction in the lower back. This gentle motion works to ease pressure on worn-out discs. The negative pressure also helps blood, oxygen and other nutrients access inflamed back muscles and tissue.
- Unstable lower back can trigger pain and spasms in everyday activities. The Decompression Belt supports your lower back to prevent these episodes, while also adding stability around the midsection so you can strengthen your back with less pain.
- Tension, stress and back pain are the results of overworked back muscles and misalignment. When the Decompression Belt is inflated, it stretches these back muscles and releases pressure off surrounding joints.
- Inflated Decompression Belt increases 4 inches in height, which can support and lift your upper body weight. Reduced pressure on your lower back frees up the spine to lengthen and eases tension on compressed discs.
- Wrap DR-HO'S Decompression Belt firmly around your waist.
- Fasten air pump nozzle onto the belt.
- Inflate the belt by pumping the air pump. The belt will expand vertically, gently stretching and tractioning the lower back.
- Remove the air pump nozzle from the belt and enjoy. Feel the relief in as little as 20 minutes!
As with any new health & fitness product, always consult your doctor prior to use. Pregnant women and children should not use this product.