HP Hearing Pro Self-Fitting OTC Hearing Aids
With a discreet, earbud-style look, these HP Hearing Pro Self-Fitting OTC Hearing Aids are clinically proven to deliver a 30% improvement in speech understanding in the presence of noise.
Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Personal Care products.
- Helps improve hearing from mild to moderate hearing loss
- Medically validated to be substantially equivalent to a professionally fit prescriptive hearing aid
- HP Hearing App offers clinically validated hearing test at home
- Ear ID measures hearing levels and delivers personalized hearing amplification calibrated to your unique hearing profile
- Intelligent noise control reduces ambient noise levels for immersive audio experiences
- Large dynamic driver with vented acoustical design
- Stream music and take calls with high fidelity from Bluetooth-connected devices
- iOS and Android compatible
- FDA cleared
- HP Hearing Pro OTC Hearing Aids
- Charge case
- Five pairs of ear tips
- Ear tip tray
- USB-C charging cable
- Cleaning brush
- Carry bag
- User manual
- Quick-start guide
HP Hearing Pro Self-Fitting OTC Hearing Aids are designed to be worn in both ears simultaneously for ultimate hearing aid performance.
Download the HP Hearing App from the App Store or Google Play store on your smartphone. Launch the HP Hearing App and follow the instructions for setup. You will be prompted to set up your Ear ID to self-fit the hearing aids to your personal hearing profile.
For safe and effective operation of HP Hearing Pro hearing aids, please read the information in the included User Manual and the safety, warnings, cautions, and regulatory information thoroughly before using the device.
This OTC hearing aid is for users who are 18 years and older.
People who are younger than 18 with hearing loss should see a doctor, preferably an ENT, because they may need medical testing and management. Hearing loss can affect speech and learning, so professional fitting and continuing care are also important.