FAST AND FREE SHIPPING OVER $50
FSAstore.com encourages consumers to maximize their Flexible Spending Account in 2014
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 04, 2014 - FSAstore.com, the only e-commerce site exclusively stocked with Flexible Spending Account (FSA) eligible products, encourages consumers to maximize the savings potential of their FSAs this year. FSAs, an employer-based benefit, can save consumers up to 40% on medical expenses like dental care, various medical services such as chiropractic and vision care, and thousands of over-the-counter products from contact solution and breast pumps to first aid kits and sunscreen.
FSAstore.com Tips for 2014:
Know your FSA:
- Check with your FSA administrator regarding the specifics of your FSA and learn what is covered by reviewing the FSAstore.com FSA Eligibility List.
Confirm your Deadlines:
- Verify your 2013 claims submission due date; don’t leave money on the table by forgetting to submit claims.
- Confirm with your HR department whether 2014 funds will have the new $500 carryover option, a year-end Grace Period, or neither.
- Use yourFSA cardto pay for eligible health care expenses and shop FSAstore.com to avoid submitting paperwork and receipts.
Stretch your Benefits:
- Remember that you can put up to $2,500 in an FSA account. If you and your spouse have access to different FSA accounts, each of you can take advantage of the $2,500 cap.
- Inquire if you can increase your 2014 FSA allocation mid-year if you have a “qualifying event” such as a new baby.
- Sign up on the FSAstore.com homepage to receive special discounts and offers throughout the year.
“FSAstore.com encourages FSA holders to understand their accounts to get the deepest savings,” said Jeremy Miller, president and founder of FSAStore.com. “We support smart FSA habits with a variety of tools and services including the recently added ‘FSA Tracker,’ which allows consumers to opt in to receive plan deadline email reminders.”
A recent change in FSA guidelines makes FSAs even more attractive to the 30 million consumers covered by FSAs. Going forward, employers can offer a carryover of up to $500 or provide a two-and-a-half month Grace Period at the end of the plan year. FSA plans cannot have both options, and the options are at the employer’s discretion.
For the last four years, FSAstore.com has been the only e-commerce site exclusively stocked with FSA eligible products - eliminating the guesswork behind what is reimbursable by an FSA. Consumers with Flexible Spending Accounts can access thousands of high qualityFSA eligible products, in addition to FSA eligible services, and much-needed information through the FSA Learning Center. FSAstore.com accepts all FSA and major credit cards, offers 24/7 customer service, one-to-two-day turnaround for all orders, and free shipping on orders $50+. There is no need to submit receipts for products purchased with an FSA or HSA card.