Podcast-Eligible: Deadline Bling
The 12/31 deadline is approaching, and if you have an FSA through your employer (and don't have the 2.5 month grace period or $500 rollover), there's a good chance your FSA deadline is coming in the next few weeks! As always, please check with your HR department for the specific end date of your plan year!
In this episode, we recap some of our favorite FSA-eligible products of the year, and help you shop based on how much you have left in your account. (Don't worry about taking notes - we'll provide links to all of our favorite products below the podcast link.)
On average, about $30 is forfeited each year by individual FSAs. This might not seem like a lot, but it adds up to millions of unspent dollars annually across the country. Since it's your money, check out the show to see how Kevin and Sean can help you avoid deadline oversights.
$50 and below
- IMAK Happineck Orthopedic Neck Support
- Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Treatment Mask
- KT Tape Recovery+™ Ice/Heat Therapy Ball
- Adventure Medical First Aid Kit Comprehensive
- Caring Mill Premium Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Braun No Touch + Forehead Thermometer
$200 and above
- Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor
- SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaning and Sanitizing Machine
- Medcline Acid Reflux Pillow/Shoulder Relief Pillow/Sleep Positioning Wedge
If you have FSA money to spend before 12/31, come visit us! We'll accept orders with your FSA card until midnight PST - no other retailer can say that. Happy deadline season and we'll see you in the new year!