Monistat 1, Cure and Itch Relief
Monistat 1, Cure and Itch Relief
Frequently bought together
Monistat 1, Cure and Itch Relief is a single-dose product that may be the perfect yeast infection treatment solution for busy women. This combination pack contains a disposable contoured applicator, an Ovule insert with 1200mg Miconazole Nitrate, along with external itch cream for symptom relief.
The ready-to-use Ovule insert stays in place and can be used day or night, making it a great solution for women who don’t want to wait until bedtime to begin treating their yeast infection, or for those who exercise frequently or engage in high levels of activity. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Feminine Treatments products
- 1-Dose Yeast Infection Treatment contains an Ovule insert with the maximum strength dose available over-the-counter along with external itch cream for symptom relief
- Ready-to-use Ovule insert contains 1200mg Miconazole Nitrate with a disposable contoured applicator
- Ovule insert stays in place and can be used day or night, making it a great solution for women who don’t want to wait until bedtime to begin treating their yeast infection, or for those who exercise frequently or engage in high levels of activity
- Relieves yeast infection symptoms 4x faster than the leading prescription pill
Active Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 1200mg, Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, White Petrolatum) External Cream: Benzoic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol
Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row
- Throw applicator away after use
- Use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina
- Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip
- Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva)
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured.
Do not purchase if carton is open. Store at 68°- 77°F (20°- 25°C)
For vaginal use only.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months)
- You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When using this product:
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed sealed pouch is torn, open or incompletely sealed.