Neo G Bunion Correction System, Hallux Valgus Soft Support, One Size, Right
The Neo G Bunion Correction System - Hallux Valgus Soft Support has been designed to help with the discomfort, pressure and inflammation experienced by Hallux Valgus deformities. The support is designed to help immobilize the Hallux Valgus for an uninterrupted healing of bunion protrusions.
The support can be adjusted to help maintain ideal big toe and metatarsal phalangeal alignment. Made from lightweight and washable soft fabric, the support is adjustable to suit fit and comfort and can be used pre or post surgery. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Foot Care products.
- Helps with discomfort, pressure and inflammation caused by bunions
- Helps reduce tendency towards bunion formation
- Can be used pre- or post-operative
- Malleable metal splint can be bent to desired angle to help with big toe alignment
- The product is adjustable, universal size (one size fits most) and is unisex
Wash and Care:
- Hand wash cold only and dry flat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage.
Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping).
Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area.
The product should be applied as illustrated.If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician