Vertiball is a mountable massager that helps relieve muscle pain and tension and improve blood flow.
The patented mobile mounting system uses industrial suction technology to lock onto smooth surfaces (painted drywall, plastic, wood, and metal) at any level depending on user requirements – from chronic back pain to plantar fasciitis.
The rotating ball glides smoothly through 360⁰, providing pain relief to sore and tight muscles and soft tissue.
Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Pain Relief products.
- Helps relieve muscle pain and tension and improve blood flow
- Releases myofascial pain to eliminate muscle knots and to reduce inflammation and strain on soft tissue trigger points
- Mobile mounting system allows mounting to any smooth sealed surface (painted drywall surfaces, metals, plastics and laminates)
- Safe and easy to use
- Accessible – a versatile tool for adults of all ages
Simply lean on Vertiball with your body weight to relieve muscle knots and tension. You control how much pressure to apply.
- Remove the suction pad cover
- Push latch and remove the precision ball
- Set suction pad firmly against flat surface
- Clamp latch to activate suction
- Lock the precision ball attachment onto the mount
- Push latch to eject the precision ball attachment
- Remove the attachment from the mounting system
- Pull latch backwards to release the suction seal
- Hold the mount and lift the suction pad to remove it from the surface
Vertiball can mount to smooth sealed surfaces like metal, plastic, laminate and smooth painted drywall (at least two coats of paint).
After 30 minutes of using, remove from wall and re-clamp Vertiball to restore any lost suction.
When finished using the system, always remember to remove Vertiball from the wall.
Cleaning the suction pad regularly with soapy water, or alcohol swabs will reduce the risk of oils damaging surfaces.
The airlock is not designed to be a permanent mounting solution.
While uncommon, certain paints have properties that prevent Vertiball from mounting to them. When using Vertiball on any new surface it is important to test the mounts ability to stick to it.
Vertiball does not mount to stucco or textured drywall, wood, brick, concrete, or wallpaper.
Check your suction pad for dust and debris before using Vertiball.
Dust can disrupt the seal and allow air to escape. If there is dust or dirt on the surface clean it off with a fabric cloth damped in warm water.